Sunday, 16 November 2014

What is Cognitive Disinhibition?

The name of this blog was inspired by an article I read in Scientific American a few years ago entitled, The Unleashed Mind: Why Creative People Are Eccentric (if you want to avoid the paywall, click here).

The article resonated deeply with me. I'm pretty sure that I'm blessed (and cursed) with the cognitive disinhibition described by the author.

I named the blog "cognitive disinhibition" partly because (a) I think it's a fascinating psychological concept, and partly because (b) I intend to write on here about whatever subject I happen to be researching/pondering. Essentially it's a fancy way of saying that I expect the content here will probably seem pretty random. :-) So, consider this a disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment